Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January Monthly Challenge: Scraplift a Circle Blog Project.


Project should include:
2 or more Cricut Cuts
Use a project seen on the Cricut Circle Blog
Use products from 2 Sponsors

I chose to scraplift a cute cupcake card that I saw on the October 1st Blog. It was made by Charity Hassel. I cut it out following her specifications. It was from the Cricut Cartridge Straight From the Nest. Which I really like by the way.
The Sponsored products that I used were pink Bazzill embossed paper for the base of the cupcake and white for the tag and Imaginisce rhinestones as bling on the button on the cherry and 2 others on the front of the card.

I cut out some pink felt for the 2nd layer and some brown felt for the cherry stem and used foam to help it stand out. The cherry has some red glitter on it.
Seize the cupcake is a hero arts cling stamp.
Thanks for the Yummy idea.

No comments: