Wednesday, January 26, 2011























































I am so excited to be in the KSL Studio 5 Make it for $5 Challenge. I found this
wedding photo album at DI this week for $2.oo. I took out the photo pages and turned it on its side to make drawers. I made three boxes out of cardboard from my scrapbook paper stack back and glued them to each album inside. I bought some book tags for $1.50 and attached them with brads. I made three die cuts. A card, a stamp and an envelop. I filled the drawers with thank you cards, envelopes, and stamps to send them. I call it a stationary station where I will be ready to send out thank you notes at a minutes notice. So fun to make. Thanks for stopping by.
Rozanne

1 comment:

Candi said...

That is awesome, storage can be so expensive. Good job!