Thursday, October 7, 2010

We traded 9 quilt blocks with friends and relatives. When I saw my daughter Patti's wall hanging she had added 3 more blocks to make it larger. Her's was so cute that I made more blocks to go on mine as well. It was really fun to sew again and I really like how it turned out. It also adds some color to my huge window. I sewed number 1, 3, 4, and 5. Candi's is number 6. Annelise's is number 7. Patti's is number 8. Amy's is number 10. I think that Diana's is number 11. I don't know who did the rest. I had some scraps left over so I am making some Halloween hot pads. I will show you a picture of them when they are finished. Walt helped me with the rivets that I did on number 4 to hold the word Dark in place. I also gave some of the blocks some more bling. Hope you like it. Please let me see yours when you get it done. Thanks Patti for a fun project.

No comments: